top of page
Registration of change in title of building

● Those who have expanded the building

● Those who demolished part of the building

● Those who changed the roof material

● Those who built a garage etc. as an ancillary building

In the above cases, you must apply to the Legal Affairs Bureau (registration office) for "registration of changes to the title of the building."

bottom of page