top of page
Building loss registration

● Persons whose buildings were demolished

● Persons whose buildings have been destroyed by fire

● If the building does not exist, but it remains on the register​

Even in the above cases, you must apply to the Legal Affairs Bureau (registry office) for a "building loss registration" that is a registration record of the loss.


bottom of page